Salary Attractive Package
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-24 manufacturing-and-production Penang Penang MY MYR 240000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Director job has just become available at an established healthcare technology company located in Penang. This company is advancing the world of technology by improving diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance research and genomics to improve healthcare management.
About the HR Director Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plans, the HR Director will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success in the organisation. You will also take lead in all HRBP activities and functions within the organisation.
- Support the development, and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the HR strategy
- Diagnose and deliver full talent interventions (quality, diversity and depth) against business needs
- Be accountable for ensuring HR priorities are implemented within the business unit and engage with HR service delivery on issues, confirm adequacy of resolution (inclusion and diversity, human capital) and drive change efforts to meet the business requirements
- Develop depth and breadth of management capability to build our leadership talent for the future
- Lead change in HR and all business units – deliver continuous organisational and productivity improvements
- Measure organisational health and lead appropriate employee engagement and reward and recognition strategies
- Monitor the people implications of the business/market conditions and facilitate changes as needed to deliver desired business outcomes
- Foster the acceptance and implement of people initiatives
- Ensure compliance with all HR policies and legislations currently in force. Uphold the company’s interest and liability in all employment related legal proceedings and industrial disputes
To succeed in this HR Director role, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative, enjoys working around people from all levels and possess a good understanding of business needs.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with specialisation in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 15 years' HR experience with core strength in strategic, operations and HRBP
- Unionised experienced is an added advantage
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities and to respond to tight deadlines
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, from different cultural backgrounds
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality
This manufacturing and production firm is well-recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment within all the branches.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this HR Director is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com or call me at +6010-931 9803 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number: JTKSM 423C