Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 216000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional HRBP job has just become available at an oil and gas company in Kuala Lumpur. Your main responsibility is to build relationships with senior stakeholders in the business, drive the delivery of the business objectives, make an impact in key areas such as change management, assist in building a strong talent pipeline and manage recruitment.
About the Regional HRBP Role:
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager, this role also has a key focus on compensation and benefits for the whole region which will include ensuring compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation; analysing, reviewing and making recommendations for changes to compensation and benefits at the country level.
- Act as a strategic and trusted HR business partner by providing HR advice and support
- Implement group and local HR policies within areas of responsibility and demonstrate understanding of business priorities and opportunities for HR contribution
- Manage onboarding, immigration, payroll, tax, insurance and benefits for new employees
- Handle employee relations and performance management issues, applying appropriate policies and guidelines and escalating cases when necessary
- Support managers on training needs analysis to identify and provide training solutions for employees
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary
- Manage payroll for the Malaysian entity
- Conduct salary surveys and identify current market trends
- Take the lead on the formulation of the company rewards strategy and in the development of policies, programmes and procedures with multi-country or regional impact
- Develop, manage, and review compensation and benefits portfolios in each country, taking into consideration market requirements as well as benefit rules and regulations for the different countries to ensure compliance and competitiveness
To succeed in this role, you must possess good communication, be able to work on your own initiative and be confident in dealing with all levels of employees and professionals.
- Candidate must possess degree in human resources management or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in human resources
- Strong technical knowledge of compensation and benefits across multiple countries
- High attention to detail with the ability to prioritise, multitask and work at a fast pace
- Detailed and numerically-oriented with good analytical and problem solving skills
This organisation is a global leader in oil and gas consultancy and production industry. They are committed to performing beyond customer expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused sales professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional HRBP job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +603 2380 8700 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1510400.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C