HR Business Partner
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 manufacturing-and-production Kuantan MY MYR 180000 210000 210000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Business Partner job has just become available at one of the leading manufacturing and production companies based in Kuantan. Your main responsibility is to align business objectives with employees and management in the designated business unit.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting to the Head of Management Services, the successful HR Business Partner acts as an employee champion and change agent. You provide HR advisory and solutions, and partners with the business in achieving its business goals and objectives. You also actively support discussions and transfer best practices from different functions in the organisation.
- Builds and fosters strong business relationship with the business unit whilst actively identifying gaps, proposes and implements changes to mitigate and minimise people-related risks
- Provides HR advisory, consultation and solutions to employees and managers in the business units on HR policies and procedures whilst supporting the continuous effective delivery of these HR processes
- Responsible for end-to-end talent acquisition
- Drives the outcomes for key HR related projects and initiatives, including and not limited to annual compensation exercise, talent management and succession planning
- Collaborates with learning and development team on staff development through training and development interventions
- Ensures regular HR related reports are updated and presents to the business unit for updates and tracking
- Works closely with Head of Management Services for the business unit in driving initiatives
To succeed in this role, you must possess good communication, be able to work on your own initiative and be confident in dealing with all levels of employees and professionals.
- Candidate must possess a degree in human resources management or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in human resources with a minimum of five years in change management
- Sound business acumen with excellent communication skills and a strong ability to manage and deal with the stakeholders
- Team player who is willing to work and partner internal HR stakeholders in providing the required support to the business unit
This organisation is a global leader in manufacturing and production industry. They are committed to performing beyond their customer expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused sales professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Business Partner job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +603 2380 8700 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1510330.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C