Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 manufacturing-and-production Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent HRBP job has just become available at an international leader in the manufacturing industry.
About the HRBP Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing operational and strategic HR leadership in support of the overall HR function and strategic direction in Malaysia
- Monitor organisation performance and identify organisational capabilities required to execute the business strategy
- Increase profitable revenue growth through effective deployment of top talent
- Coach business leaders in the delivery of results through talent and manage the talent pipeline
- Support culture change taking direction from the business leadership
- Support strategic talent management and succession plans for the business/function/site(s) supported
- Develop deep coaching relationships with business/function/site/front-line leaders and manage professional development plans with those individuals
- Work with business, function, region, operation/site, frontline leadership to translate business needs into HR requirements (e.g. programmes, people initiatives)
- Collaborate and align with CoEs to design relevant HR solutions and participate in governance of HR services to define and review quality and cost of the service provided
- Collaborate and align with the global business partner on decisions and management of corporate functional employees in Malaysia
- Review and make decisions on policy exceptions in conjunction with CoE leadership
- Leverage project management capabilities to roll out and coordinate initiatives execution in collaboration with CoEs
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition team to develop appropriate recruiting and hiring strategy for all levels of staff
- Instill company philosophy, culture, and core values. Manage rules of conduct and disciplinary actions when required
To succeed in this HRBP role, you must have experience in union negotiations.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources or a related field
- Seven years' experience in a broad range of HR functions such as acquisition, training, organisation development, diversity, industrial relations and compensation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to influence at all levels of an organisation, project management skills, decision-making skills, and experience leading organisational change, along with a growth mindset
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment with a demanding workload while balancing changing/competing priorities
- Effective in managing conflict and resolving problems, ideally before issues become problems
- Experienced working across multiple cultures and countries
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws and regulations in Malaysia. Ability to function effectively across a global, highly matrixed organisation
- Travel as needed
This international firm needs to introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and a stellar reputation, they've gained a lot of recognition worldwide. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C