Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 27 August 20192019-09-10 2019-10-26 manufacturing-and-production Petaling Jaya MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Manager role has just become available in Petaling Jaya at one of a global leaders in manufacturing and production industry. This company is searching for a capable and driven talent to join the team.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will manage and lead the HR teams ensuring the implementation of group-wide HR initiatives and the identification and development of specific people improvements or transformational initiatives across the businesses.
- Participate in formulating, interpreting and recommending employment and personnel policies
- Collate statistical data for purpose of HR services
- Compile and submit all reports on timely basis to the Senior Manager – Human Resource and other relevant authorities for BOR Meeting and Establishment Committee Meeting
- Monitor disciplinary activities from issuance of NOM, up to official reply letter by company to employees, are fully adhered to the company’s rules and regulations
- Identify, evaluate and review new HR Tools and training programmes that are available in the market
- Ensure manpower requirements are appropriately resourced
- Maintain proper job grading, studies market movement on salary and benefits and makes appropriate recommendations
- Ensure processes of guarantee letters, undertaking by employees on cost exceed entitlements are monitored and reported to the management
- Ensure company-wide performance management exercise are done according to timeline, quality and completeness of performance appraisals submitted for management’s deliberation
- Assist for the position of acting spokesperson of the company in all important negotiations with the union including quarterly management-union meeting and collective bargaining negotiations
- Candidate must possess a degree in human resources or related field
- Minimum ten years working experiences in similar role (HR generalist)
- Strong interaction, communication and analytical skills and resourceful in problem solving
- Enjoy working with diverse stakeholder groups and is results-oriented
This organisation is a global leader in manufacturing and production industry. They are committed to perform beyond their customers’ expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +60 3 2380 8776 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1487100.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C