Salary Attractive Package
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-23 2019-10-22 manufacturing-and-production Kulim Kulim MY MYR 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at a leading medical devices manufacturing company based in the Kulim, Kedah. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit within the HR function. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for a HR Professional who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plans, the HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success in the organisation. You will also take lead in assisting and supporting all HR-related activities and functions within the organisation.
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for HR management and development
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff, and control departmental expenditure within agreed budget
- Consult with and advise management as well as supervise the coordination of the various phases of the policies, practices and resolutions
- Take charge in the formulation and implementation of policies or rules and regulations
- Develop and study the administration of the compensation plan, recruitment and selection, safety, training, employee performance rating and orientation programmes
- Take lead in HR related projects and other ad hoc projects by the management
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative and possess a keen understanding of the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with specialisation in human resources management or equivalent
- Minimum eight years of human resources experience with at least five years of managerial experience
- Able to handle diverse responsibilities and to respond to tight deadlines
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality
This manufacturing and production firm is well-recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment within all the branches.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at sherlynn.lee@robertwalters,com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A