Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 22 August 20192019-08-22 2019-10-21 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent HR Manager job has just become available at a prestigious IT industry based in Malaysia.
About the HR Manager Role:
This role will assist in coordinating, administering all aspects of human resource activities in Malaysia, including recruitment, training and employee relations programmes.
- Responsible for all human resource activities; include employment, compensation, training and development
- Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications
- Develop and maintain relationships with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources
- Manage the annual budgeting exercise and bi-annual forecast exercise, labour cost forecasts, cost variance and reconciliations, ongoing manpower projections, etc.
- Maintain the company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems. Complete salary survey questionnaires
- Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance companies
- Handle the full spectrum of human resources duties such as preparation of employment contract for new employees, conduct new employee orientations, tracking and processing confirmation and medical benefits administration
- Ensure personal data into the system is updated and accurate
- Maintain and update personal files of employees
- Monthly processing of payroll, social contributions and annual income tax submission
- Prepare and submit tax clearance for resignees (foreigners)
- Provide HR support to business managers and employees on operational HR issues
To succeed in this role, you must have strong HR operations experience in Malaysia.
- Degree/ diploma in human resources/business administration with around five years of relevant working experience
- Proficient MS Office especially MS Excel, Success factors (preferred)
- Good understanding of HR principles and local labour law
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-motivated, committed and responsible team player with pleasant personality, meticulous and able to adapt to a dynamic fast-paced environment
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C