Senior HR Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Senior HR Manager job opportunity has just become available at a leading retail company in Malaysia.
About the Senior HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing support to strategic planning within the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end employee lifecycle administration and maintenance
- Actively participate in development and execution of policies and procedures
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures are consistently administered both in the department and company-wide
- Provide support in conflict resolution to managers and employees. Manage disciplinary issues together with managers concerned including provision of support for IR activities
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, Employment Act, etc.)
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Timely preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports for local, regional and statutory bodies
- Manage and upkeep records of the company’s compensation and benefits
- Handle employee medical benefits, i.e. group insurances, outpatient and dental
- Provide support to the manpower and budgeting process
- Provide support in the administration of payroll via outsourced payroll vendor
To succeed in this role as a Senior HR Manager, you must have experience in strategic implementations.
- At least 10 years' working experience in the retail industry
- Experience in reporting, labour law and C&B market survey
- Adequate knowledge of current Malaysian labour rules and regulations including practical knowledge of staff industrial issue
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel
- Strong quantitative, analytic skills and interpersonal skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior HR Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C