Senior HR Executive
Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-08 2019-10-07 sales Shah Alam MY MYR 72000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior HR Executive job has just become available at a world leading multinational chemicals distribution company, to be based in Shah Alam. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit within the HR function, mainly focusing on recruitment.
About the Senior HR Executive Role:
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the Senior HR Executive will play a key role in the continued development and success in the organisation. You will also take lead in recruitment and oversees the compensation and benefits division as well.
- Ensures proper and timely recruitment and placement of all manpower needed. Selects adequate recruiting measures, initiates internal and external vacancy announcements. Screens incoming applications, pre-selects candidates, forwards suitable applications to the respective hiring managers/departments and conducts interviews
- Prepares all administrative formalities concerning hiring processes in accordance with applicable local labour law practices. Prepares employment contracts and replacement actions, etc., as agreed upon with superior. Monitors employees with temporary contracts and discuss with department for further proceeding; implements actions required based on decisions made
- Tracks the progress of applications and informs candidates of interim decisions. Welcomes and hosts candidates, handles all correspondence resulting from the application process
- Responsible for all matters regarding compensation and benefit, which includes payroll management, managing of HR system, SAP HR, developing and implementing C&B policies, preparation of annual personnel costing/budgeting
- Responsible for performance management, including annual review and probation appraisal
- Responsible for preparing monthly headcount reporting
- Prepares and provides legal and accurate C&B reports and analysis
- Diploma or degree holder, preferably with specialisation in human resources management or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of human resources experience
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities and to respond to tight deadlines
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality
This organisation is a global leader in chemicals sales industry. They are committed to perform beyond their customers’ expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior HR Executive job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +603 2380 8700 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1480710.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C