Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent HRBP job based in Malaysia has just become available at a prestigious company in the IT industry.
About the HRBP Role:
To support the continuous growth of the company and future expansion plans, the organisation is setting up a shared service in Malaysia. You will take lead on recruitment and support all HRBP activities and functions within the organisation.
- Handle all recruitment activities across the region including researching, sourcing and online postings via LinkedIn and other available job portals, working with recruitment agencies where necessary, screening and interviewing of candidates, recruitment tracking and background screening
- Manage new hire onboarding process from employment offers to probation and confirmation
- Manage term contract renewals and ensure timely administration of the renewal process across the region
- Support and assist in managing all employee benefits including medical, employee insurance and leave administration
- Work with managers on training needs and coordinate all learning and development activities
- Support and assist with the development of organisational change
- Manage and maintain HR policies and processes in line with legislation and organisation goals and objectives
- Compile and submit timely regular/weekly/monthly reports
- Support and assist with all HR activities and global/regional HR-related projects implementation across the region
- Partner with line managers to attract, motivate and retain talent
- Collaborate as a key member of the regional and global human resources teams
To succeed in this role as a HRBP , you must have strong HR operational skills with an eye for detail.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource with 6 - 8 years of relevant working experience
- Solid hands-on experience in handling recruitment in the APAC region
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in cross-cultural environment in the APAC region
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and adaptable self-starter with integrity to handle confidential matters
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team
This multinational organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and the firm offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C