Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 01 August 20192019-08-27 2019-09-30 pharmaceuticals Shah Alam MY MYR 117000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Manager role has just become available in Shah Alam at one of the multinational pharmaceuticals and biotech company. This global leader is searching for a capable and driven talent to join the team.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will work closely with line management to create and develop a working environment which continues to move the business towards even higher standards of calibre in people and organisation, in designing and implementing policies and practices consistent with the principles of the company.
- Deliver effective HR advice and guidance to managers, contributing to the overall business performance by close attention to business goals in the provision of the service
- Professional and effective application of employment law to ensure that legal compliance is confirmed by an absence of any significant legal or regulatory failure
- Manage HR direct reports, ensuring common professional standards are maintained and the right level of professional skills are applied, stimulating sharing of best practice, and engaging the HR colleagues in setting policy and strategy
- Create atmosphere and culture of open and effective employee and industrial relations supported by HR practice, procedures, policies and benefits
- Develop detailed project plans to support the implementation of major change initiatives identifying barriers and potential risks as well as strategies to overcome them e.g. restructures, changes in ways of working, culture development
- Deliver the alignment and standardisation of processes and ways of working to an agreed plan
- Ensure manpower requirements are appropriately resourced
- Candidate must possess a degree in human resource or related field
- Minimum five years' working experiences in similar role (preferably manufacturing industry)
- Strong interaction, communication and analytical skills and resourceful in problem solving
This organisation is a global leader in pharmaceuticals and biotech industry. They are committed to perform beyond their customers’ expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused sales professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +60 3 2380 8776 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1477890.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C