Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY MYR 240000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Director job in a leading manufacturing company to be based in Penang has just become available. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit within the HR function. Reporting directly to the VP of HR, this is a role for a HR Professional who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Director Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plan, the HR Director will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success in the organisation. You will also take lead in assisting and supporting all HRBP activities and functions within the organisation.
- Support the development, and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the HR strategy
- Diagnose and deliver full talent interventions (quality, diversity and depth) against business needs
- Succession plans determined and delivered, accountable for final resourcing decisions down to agreed levels, embedding core processes, talent pipelines in place
- Define, communicate and put into effect specific capability requirements for business units
- Develop depth and breadth of management capability to build our leadership talent for the future
- Coach the leadership team ensuring that they are delivering on their purpose and inspiring their teams
- Deliver change programmes – deliver continuous organisational and productivity improvements
- Measure organisational health and lead appropriate employee engagement and reward and recognition strategies
- Key contact person to manage Union and CA
To succeed in the HR Director job, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative and possess a keen understanding of the full spectrum of HR functions.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably with specialisation in Human Resources Management or equivalent
• Minimum 15 years of HR experience with core strength in strategic, operations and HRBP
• Ability to handle diverse responsibilities and to respond to tight deadlines
• Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, from different cultural backgrounds
• High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality
This manufacturing and production firm is well-recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment within all the branches.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A