Senior HR Manager
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A rapidly expanding retail company has an attractive Senior HR Manager job that has just arisen. If you are a talented and experienced to be based in Kuala Lumpur. The role will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior HR Manager role:
Reporting to the Group Senior HR Manager, this role will assist to coordinate, administer all aspects of human resource activities in Malaysia, including recruitment, training and employee relations programs
- Responsible for all human resource activities; include employment, compensation, training and development
- Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications.
- Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources
- Manage the annual budgeting exercise & bi-annual forecast exercise, labour cost forecasts, cost variance and reconciliations, ongoing manpower projections etc.
- Maintain company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems. Complete salary survey questionnaires
- Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance companies.
- Handle full spectrum of Human Resources duties such as preparation of employment contract for new employee, conduct new employee orientations, tracking and processing confirmation and medical benefits administration
- Updating of personal data into the system is updated and accurate
- Maintain and update personal files of employees
- Monthly processing of payroll, social contributions and annual income tax submission
- Prepare and submit tax clearance for resignees (foreigners)
- Provide HR support to business managers and employees on operational HR issues
To succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in MS Office, as well as MS Excel.
- Degree/ Diploma in Human Resources/ Business Administration with around 7 to 10 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient MS Office especially MS Excel, Success factors (preferred)
- Experience in Workday will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of HR principles and local labour law
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-motivated, committed and responsible team player with pleasant personality, meticulous and able to adapt to a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in local languages for Mandarin, Malay and English will be an added advantage
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting recruiter role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C