Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Mohammad Nordinie bin Mohammad Zaidi
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-28 not-for-profit-and-charities Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 36000 39600 39600 YEAR THE INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RED CROSS (ICRC)
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflicts and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
About the HR Assistant Role:
The ICRC is looking to recruit HR Assistant for its Regional Delegation in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will contribute to the ICRC's work on behalf of persons in need of protection and assistance.
- The focal point for HR in the absence of the HR Manager
- Administer and execute full spectrum of HR Functions and processes i.e. recruitment, HRIS applications especially payroll functions including payroll calculation, overtime administration, in an efficient and timely manner
- Ensure timely compliance with local statutory payment – KWSP, SOCSO and LHDN and other legislation
- To support function and preparation of documents related to job offers, confirmation, promotion, bonus, etc
- Update, follow up and maintain employee's database and information
- Ensures that staff management policies are applied correctly
- Monitors and ensures compliance with local labour and staff regulations
- Provides secretarial and administrative support
To succeed in the HR Assistant job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with key leaders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Professional Diploma / Degree in Human Resource / Business and / or equivalent
- 5 years work experience in a similar field especially in the payroll processing, procedures related to local HR practice, taxes, social security and recruitment activities
- Sound knowledge of the labour law, employment act, industrial relations and prevailing HR Practices and legislation
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Flexible and able to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and spoken)
This leading organisation has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. You will have the opportunity to be part of an internationally renowned humanitarian organisation.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Assistant job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C