Salary MYR72,000 - MYR96,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-29 retail Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A rapidly expanding retailer is looking for a talented HR Manager to join their team. Your main responsibility will be to support the HR teams automation and continuous improvement.
About the HR Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Manager will play a key role in the HR teams continuous development and success in its new Kuala Lumpur office.
- Lead the HR team across a range of Human Resource functions, including compensation & benefits, talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, industrial relations as well as all office administrative duties and employee welfare
- Design, formulate and implement the Human Resource policies and procedures, review and update guidelines periodically in line with the Group and local legislation changes
- Develop, implement and manage all recruitment plans and initiatives, including manpower planning to ensure that the overall staff cost is within the budget and the remuneration package is competitive with industry practice
- Act as advisory role in advocating best HR practices in managing employment and staff disciplinary issues, including grievance handling and counselling in an efficient and effective manner
- Provide recommendations on HR strategic plan, including conduct economic research and analysis, salary survey & benchmarking and market practice
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a key understanding on HR transformation practises.
- Possess at least a degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum eight years of hands on HR experience for a sizeable company (minimum 100 staff)
- Well-versed in Malaysian Labour Law and prevailing HR practices and legislation
- Experience in retail industry or similar fast-moving industries, familiarity with TIMES software would be advantageous
- Possess strong people-oriented personality with strong leadership, interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills
- Travel is required occasionally
This company is much more than retail and anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are an HR professional looking to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125