Regional HR Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashwathy Nair
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-27 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Regional HR Manager job in a local logistic company has just become available. Your main responsibility is to support the business in the SEA region within the HR function. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a HR Professional who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plan, the Regional HR Manager will play a key role in the continued development and success in the organisation, mainly focusing on C&B, IR and ER. You will also take lead in assisting and supporting all HR-related activities and functions within the organisation.
- To lead and supervise in the following functions i.e Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Direct Recruitment, welfare and Corporate Social Responsibility Programs
- To improve the C&B structure of the company at a regional level
- Assist in documentation, spec improvement and ensuring audit compliance
- Coordinate the entire grievance process through proper channel and ensure all grievances are amicably settled
- To handle employee relations and industrial relations matters
- To handle all general affairs matters
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative and possess a keen understanding of the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10-15 years related working experience in any HR capacity
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks with limited supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Applicants with experience in the logistics industry will be preferred
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
The successful HR Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ashwathy on email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125