HR Services Delivery Manager
Salary MYR20,000 - MYR25,000 per month
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashwathy Nair
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-26 oil-and-gas Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent HR Services Delivery Manager job in Malaysia has just become available in the shared service division of a multinational company.
About the Role:
The Delivery Manager is responsible to manage the HR Services Delivery Centre and ensure compliance and consistency across the Delivery Centre and respective services. This role will manage delivery across Learning Services, Foundational Services, Payroll Services and Customer Experience. This role is part of a HR global function leadership team within GBS.
- Co-ordinates and manages end-to-end service centre activities including Delivery Centre budgets/ financials, facilities, tools suitability and resource allocation, retention and engagement working with Domain Managers and Delivery Leads
- Ensures horizontal and vertical alignment of strategic direction and ‘vision’ for respective delivery centre to ensure in scope domains are operating in alignment with global process and customer needs
- Develop the organisational and people capabilities that will enable the team to continuously compete and excel
- Accountable for implementing country specific/ local compliance with legislative and audit requirements for respective domain processes and policies
- Delivery Leads (to implement), Compliance and Quality Assurance Lead and local ER for guidance and information and supports/ coordinates audit requests.
- Coordinates BCP activities for their Delivery Centre working with Compliance and Quality Assurance Lead to manage risks, issues and BCP requirements
- Establishes builds and maintains effective relationships with Heads of Country HR, HR function globally and in country stakeholders
To succeed in this Delivery Manager job, you should possess at least 8 years of HR experience in a wide range of business operations.
- Proven track record in managing large and multicultural / multilingual delivery teams in a shared service environment in a multi-national organisation
- Experience in projects - planning, execution and delivery, including but not limited to Continuous Improvements
- Breadth and depth across the HR technical areas and able to provide professional advice and act as a coach to others in most of the areas
- Analytical thinking – comfortable using analytics to identify outcomes and influence decision making
- Proficient in using CRM systems and foundational knowledge in Workday, Payroll, and SAP
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management / Business Administration or related HR field
The successful HR Services Delivery Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their offices.
If you are driven, experienced and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125