Deputy Head of HR
Salary MYR240,000 - MYR288,000 per annum
Location Subang JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-26 property-and-housing Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A Deputy Head of HR job has just become available at a leading organisation in the property and housing industry. In this business critical role, you will be responsible for implementing high level strategies and culture change across the whole organisation.
About the Deputy Head of HR role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in its Subang Jaya office.
- Develop human resource strategies and recommendations to management as to the strategic direction, and aligning goals on managing human resources in line with organisation objectives
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods and guidelines as well as communicating and enforcing organisation values
- Spearhead organisational development strategies and processes by assessing needs of business, operating and functional units
- Design, develop and implement programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet organisational needs and program goals
- Identify organisation needs in terms of manpower and resources and implement strategies to ensure that these are aligned with company objectives
- Design short-term and long-term plans for the OD process
- Prepare budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources
To succeed in the Deputy Head of HR job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the senior level management team as well as the CEO.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Must possess a minimum of 10 years' relative experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organisation
- Strong formal and informal leadership attributes
- Good business acumen and able to work under pressure
- Project management and / or process improvement skills a plus
This integrated property development company needs no further introduction with its solid portfolio of projects within the APAC region. The company is undergoing an exciting period as there are projects planned or undergoing execution within the foreseeable future.
If you are progressive HR leader with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or email me on email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125