Assistant HR Manager
Salary MYR72,000 - MYR96,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Vanissa Gangadaran
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 financial-services Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A brand new Assistant HR Manager role has just become available at a well established global financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur. In this role, you will largely be responsible for all end-to-end HR activities and planning to lead to successful growth of the company.
About the Assistant HR Manager role:
As Assistant HR Manager you will need to function independently but closely with the Head of HR to transform the HR department into a key strategic player for the institution. The incumbent is responsible to ensure smooth execution of all activities related to this role in an effective and efficient manner.
- Perform analytical related HR analysis and presentation to introduce/promote process improvement/continuous improvement/ new initiative and projects
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of local regulations and all other relevant statutory regulations and guidelines, as well as relevant Company, Regional and Group policies and procedures.
- Provide high quality full spectrum talent acquisition services while maintaining a pipeline of high potential talents catered to the institution’s needs
- Shadow end-to-end processing of the branch’s payroll records and preparing calculations for separations when necessary
- Prepare all reports from daily to annual reports for submission to management, Bank and all other authorities
- Act as subject matter expert to management on all training & development activities and preparing training expenses and related reports as requested by management and Bank Malaysia and Parent Bank
To succeed in this Assistant HR Manager role, you will need to be dynamic, diligent and have a can-do attitude to go the extra mile.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- At least six years’ experience working the full HR spectrum within a financial institution
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be a team player with a high level of professionalism and maturity
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125