Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashwathy Nair
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-20 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Human Resource Advisor role in Malaysia has just opened for a multinational company.
About the Role:
Under the direction of the HR Regional Manager, the HR Advisor will provide a full range of Human Resources support to the businesses. The HR Advisor will provide proactive professional advice on all employment law matters and guidance on interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Provide professional advice, working with managers on all complex employment law and policies
- Proactively work with managers and staff to prevent difficulties developing into serious issues.
- Proactively work with HRBPs to ensure smooth operation between HR Operations and the business.
- Support managers with performance management and challenges, providing coaching and training in effective performance management practices
- Manage and contribute to projects involving organisational change/ new initiatives and programmes to provide appropriate support
- Academic qualifications in HR
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in a front line HR role
- Up to date knowledge about local labour law and regulations
- Good interpersonal and analytical thinking
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity for the next step in your career.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125