HR Manager (Manufacturing)
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A rarely available HR Manager job has just opened at one of the most respected FMCG companies worldwide. In this job, you will be leading the HR team at one of their key plants.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this role, the HR Manager will ensure HR objectives are aligned with the organisations overall goals. This includes Talent Development, Employee Engagement, Health & Safety and HR excellence.
- Partner with the Plant Manager in the development of the Plant's strategic plan, culture, mission, vision statements & goals. Provide leadership in organisational diagnosis, design & interventions. Support business transformation initiatives by being actively engaged in effecting change
- Champion the performance management process and ensures training, accountability, and alignment of goals and the calibration of ratings is done
- Conducts needs analyses and develop strategies for training & development of workforce. Design and conduct or arrange for effective delivery of training
- Own the employee engagement aspect of the plant by developing and maintaining an employee engagement strategy and committing to adequate "floor time" to stay up to date with developments
- Experience dealing with IR matters and experience managing union and handling collective agreements
- Manage the salary administration and job evaluation processes and employee services, reward and recognition programs
To succeed in this role the candidate must possess at least 6 years of managerial experience within the manufacturing sector.
- Business and process knowledge and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws and regulations affecting the workplace is critical
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to solve/recommend solutions to ambiguous problems
- Uses available technology to improve personal performance and ability to contribute to the business i.e.) MS Office, SAP, etc
- Strong influencing and leadership skills with the ability to challenge decisions and facilitate change
- Listening and conflict resolution skills with sensitivity to others needs
The successful HR Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in the FMCG industry. This globally recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused senior HR leader seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager role is for you.
Apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125