Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162019-01-15 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting HR Manager job in a multinational world leading manufacturing company to be based in the Penang has just become available. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit within the HR function. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for a HR Professional who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plan, the HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success in the organization, mainly focusing on EICC, IR and ER. You will also take lead in assisting and supporting all HR-related activities and functions within the organisation.
- To lead and supervise in the following functions i.e Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Direct Recruitment, welfare and Corporate Social Responsibility Programs.
- Assist in documentation, spec improvement and ensuring audit compliance.
- Champion the Working Hours Controls and Monitoring and involved in the EICC deployment Activities and Coordination.
- Manpower controls and Consolidation Headcount Report Management for Direct Worker.
- Coordinate the entire grievance process through proper channel and ensure all grievances are amicably settled.
- To handle employee relations and industrial relations matters
- To handle all general affairs matters
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative and possess a keen understanding of the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 years related working experience in his/her previous roles either in Hiring or Employee Relation
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks with limited supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in Labor Law and all local HR practices where working with MNC and had the experiences with Foreign Worker recruitment and EICC implementation and deployment will an added advantage
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
This multinational manufacturing and production firm is well-recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment within all the branches.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125