HR Operations Manager
Salary MYR130,000 - MYR156,000 per annum
Location Negeri SembilanFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-14 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A rarely available HR Operations Manager job has just become available at a multinational organisation based in Negeri Sembilan. Reporting to the HR Manager, this role is ideal for someone with experience dealing with unions.
About the HR Operations Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be handling the full spectrum of HR including recruitment, industrial relations, payroll and employee relations.
- Promote a culture of productivity and transparency and ensure all employees are aware and practising company values
- Plan, organise, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, labour relations activities of the organisation
- Represent the organisation at personnel-related hearings and investigations
- Deal with union matters including collective agreements
- Lead and oversee activities related to payroll data, payments and internal and external reporting
- Organise employee engagement activities to foster unity, openness and overall positive working environment in the plant
To succeed in the HR Operations Manager role, you will need to have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or any relevant discipline
- At least three to five years' experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in an MNC or FMCG industry
- Knowledge of applicable local legislation related to employment law
- Experience in collective agreement negotiations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to work in a team environment
This leading FMCG needs no introduction and is a true leader in its field. The culture is demanding but encouraging; if you are confident with a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing its people to progress to the next level.
If you are a progressive HR Manager with experience in manufacturing and dealing with unions, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125