Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 retail Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A exciting HRBP job has just opened up at one of the most respected Retail company based in KL. In this job, you will be heading the HR function for the organisation's Malaysia branch
About the Role:
Under the direction of the HR Manager, the HR Business Partner provides the full range of Human Resources support to the businesses and functions. .
- Executes corporate, divisional, business and HR-related projects and initiatives and drive their implementation in alignment with the business strategy
- Responsible for the day to day HR operational activities to the assigned cluster (Business Unit / Functional Unit) including: employee relations, recruiting, staffing, training, compensation, policy interpretation and implementation, talent management, and performance management
- Partner with the Business / Functional Units to provide other comprehensive human resources services including counselling, coaching and guidance while ensuring the assigned cluster are in compliance with all applicable laws and company policies
- The HR Business Partner has topic ownership for at least one area of HR requiring policy development, communication with regional HR, continuous improvement of process, and/or providing expertise to other HR colleagues
To succeed in this role as a HRBP, you must possess six to ten years' HR experience and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in HR Management / Business Administration or related HR field
- Minimum 10-15 years' relevant HR experience in an MNC set-up, as a HR Generalist
- Must have working experience on all HR topics i.e. labour law, payroll, compensation & benefits, talent management, training, succession planning & organisational development
- Willing to travel to several locations across Malaysia
- Ideally having past exposure in a multinational corporate environment
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125