VP Talent Acquisition & HR Operations
Salary MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-09-28 financial-services Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A rare opportunity for a VP Talent Acquisition & HR Operations has just opened up in a leading financial services institution. The role requires someone with strategic talent acquisition and HR operations experience.
About the VP Talent Acquisition & HR Operations Role:
Reporting directly to the CHRO and managing a team in their Kuala Lumpur office, you will lead the HR operations team and oversee talent acquisition, HR policies and practises and ensure continual efficiency in the day to day running of HR operations.
- Develop the talent acquisition and employer branding strategy and ensure it is aligned with overall business objectives and within budget
- Ensure a healthy pipeline and effective strategy is in place to attract the right talent
- Collaborate with HRBPs and hiring managers to understand trends in different businesses and future staffing needs
- Involved in strategic planning and development of the staffing function, including forecasting impact to operations and assessing feasibility on meeting certain targets and communicating with stakeholders accordingly
- Ensure policies and practises are in compliance with the current laws and regulations
- Lead the Operations team and ensure they are being efficient and delivering results. This includes demonstrating strong leadership qualities and guiding and facilitating the success of individual team members within your team
- Responsible for industrial relations, employee engagement and overseeing payroll
To succeed in this VP Talent Acquisition & HR Operations role you must have strong leadership skills and have experience in leading a high performing team.
- Minimum eight years of experience as an HR Generalist, including at least four years in a management role
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dedication and drive to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
This leading financial services firm has an outstanding reputation and a team culture that is founded on integrity, innovation and enterprise. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic organisation.
If you are a driven HR professional with leadership and strategic experience, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125