Senior Payroll Analyst
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 09 July 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
As a result of ongoing and continued success both within Penang and internationally, this multinational global leader within the manufacturing and production world is recruiting a Senior Payroll Analyst manage the payroll division based in Penang.
About the Senior Payroll Analyst Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of payroll related matters, supporting China. You will be also be involved with special projects.
- Ensure completeness and timely submission of payroll instructions to payroll.
- Ensure all payments are reviewed and approved by authorised personnel's.
- Maintain updated profiles of authorised individuals and their delegates.
- Ensuring that all payroll processes are in compliance and documented
- Respond to employees’ queries within the time period established by the Service Level Agreement.
- Responsible for the handling of payroll related queries and ad-hoc/quarterly/year-end statistical reports for Financial Control, internal auditor and vendors.
- Any other payroll related work or projects being assigned.
The successful candidate must possess minimum 3 years of experience in payroll and have ability to work not only independently but also in a team environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Human Resource Management / Finance and Accounting or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Mandarin, written and spoken
- Able to work in a team and multicultural environment
This multinational firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you’re confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are a talented and focus payroll professional specialising in people management and systems; and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Payroll Analyst job is for you.
Apply today or call me for discussion. firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125