GM Human Resources
Salary Very Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Mohammad Nordinie bin Mohammad Zaidi
Date posted 30 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting GM Human Resources job has just become available at one of the most respected government related organisations based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a seasoned HR practitioner who has extensive experience in driving change management.
About the GM Human Resources Role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for lead the Human Capital Department and implements human resources strategies, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention.
- Develop manpower strategies to meet the Company’s short and long-term needs.
- Ensure the continuing availability of competent human resources to support the organisation's needs via employee development & training and achieving this through a continuous assessment of employee's training needs.
- Maintain industry harmony and good employee relations through the identification and resolution of human resource related problems and promoting good relationships with Union representatives and employees.
- Drive effective performance management system and having a proper reward system in place to encourage and motivate higher productivity at all levels.
- Ensure that occupational health and safety strategies are in place and adhered to through the effective monitoring of implementation of health and safety policies and procedures in the workplace.
- Develop a comprehensive compensation and benefits scheme in line with corporate plans and ability to pay by participating in salary and benefit surveys.
- Execute talent management initiatives to attract, develop, retain and identify the right employees and, to maintain a strong talent pipeline.
- To succeed in the GM Human Resources job, you will need to have the ability to partner closely with the senior stakeholders in driving the human capital agenda.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Human Resource or equivalent.
- Experienced in leading strategic HR initiatives
- Strong stakeholders management skills.
- More than 15 year's HR leadership experience in a unionised environment.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in negotiating Collective Agreements (CA) will be an added advantage.
The successful GM Human Resources will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this GM Human Resources job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125