Salary MYR168,000 - MYR216,000 per annum
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 06 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting HRBP (Manager) job has just become available at one of the leading organisations in the automotive industry. Reporting directly to the HR Director and managing a team in Malaysia and Singapore, this is a role for an HR professional who is a leader in their field.
About the HRBP (Manager) Role:
The HRBP will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in its Shah Alam and Singapore offices.
- Responsible for implementing the HR strategy which is aligned to the business goals and objectives of SEA
- Responsible for accurate and up to date HR personnel administration (letters, contracts, leave, employee record etc.) and payroll administration
- Responsible for supporting the business in the best way with regards to their human resources needs in order to help them achieve their business goals
- Providing support and advice to the business in organisational design, manpower planning and personnel cost control in order to achieve maximum efficiency and focus to achieve the business goals
- Responsible for executing and maintaining the organisation’s Competence Supply; Attract & Recruit, Compensation & Benefits, Management Planning, Learning & Competence & HR services and supportive processes within the organisation
- Manage personnel requirements within the HR department including the right quality and quantity of employees in HR department, ongoing competence development of employees to meet the demands of the business, setting performance expectations and evaluation.
The successful candidate must possess eight years' of HRBP experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant study (Psychology, Business Administration)
- Minimum of eight years experience as an HRBP, preferably with an MNC
- Experience working in an international organisation with several nationalities
- Good project management, planning and organising skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of local laws and regulations impacting on employment in Malaysia & Singapore
- Awareness and understanding of Health, Safety and Environment
This leading organisation has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on career development. With a long and successful history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HRBP (Manager) position is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me on email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125