Salary MYR108,000 - MYR132,000 per annum
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 21 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A unique HR Manager role has become available at a well respected organisation in the manufacturing industry. Reporting directly to the General Manager, your role is to streamline the HR Department and support daily operational activities.
About the HR Manager Role:
The HR Manager will play a key role in the function's continued development and success in its Shah Alam office.
- To coordinate and support the Human Resources activities that is in line with the company’s practise and policies such as recruitment, training and development, payroll, industrial relations, management audit and benefit administrations
- To manage staff training and development, HRDF claim related matters, bonding contract agreement and educational assistance program
- Provide HR management reporting as required by the local management and global HR leaders
- To assist in managing staff movement such as secondment, posting, transfer, promotion and exit/separation management such as resignation, termination, retirement, suspension and contract ending
- To organise employee engagement activities i.e. staff birthday, baby hamper, conduct employee satisfaction survey, company events for family day and annual dinner
- To liaise and build good rapport with the government agencies
To succeed in the HR Manager position, you will need to have experience working in the manufacturing and production industry and strong industrial relations background.
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelors and/ or Masters in relevant fields
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in the human resources operations with five years experiences in the managerial capacity
- Good knowledge of local employment laws and statutory requirements
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Performance driven candidate with excellent leadership skills
The successful HR Manager will join a company who is a leader in their field and will get the opportunity to redesign HR strategies and implement policies to help increase overall efficiency.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125