Salary MYR96000 - MYR144000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Delwyn Lee
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting HR Manager job with a global retail organization has just become available in one of their stores in Kuala Lumpur.
About the HR Manager role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead on all day to day HR operations with a team of enthusiastic and high performing HR assistants
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead on general HR operations including talent acquisition, industrial and employee relations, training and development and compensation and benefits
- Support global initiatives and participate/ manage the strategic HR programs especially in the areas of talent management, organisational development and compensation and benefits
- People manage a team of high performing HR professionals
- Support other ad hoc HR and admin matters
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a fast moving and competitive retail environment.
Key requirements include:
- at least 8 years of HR management experiences, preferably with a multinational retail industry
- a diploma education qualification or equivalent
- excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
This company is much more than retail services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are a driven, competitive HR Manager and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125