Salary MYR132000 - MYR180000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Delwyn Lee
Date posted 10 October 2016
A rapidly expanding manufacturing and production organisation is looking for a talented HR Manager to take on a newly created role. In this job you will lead on the HR operations for several of their new plants in the region.
About the HR Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will manage the setting up of HR systems and processes as well as the continuous improvement of all HR operations for their new plant. You will report to the Chief HR Officer and will be based in their Malaysian HQ in Petaling Jaya.
Key responsibilities include:
- manage day to day HR operations including manpower planning and recruitment, training and development, industrial relations and performance management
- support the strategic HR programs for their expansion and at group level including compensation and benefits (salary and job grading, bonus review etc) and talent management (succession planning etc)
- work with stakeholders, external clients and business partners on providing HR advice, employee engagement and relations
To succeed in this role, you will need to be operationally strong and have good HR business partner and strategic instincts
Key requirements include:
- at least 5 - 8 years in a HR operational/ business partner experience
- a bachelor's degree qualification from a reputable tertiary institution
- excellent stakeholder management and leadership skills
The successful HR Business Partner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunity awaits the right person in this HR Manager job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125