Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting HR Manager job in a multinational world leading manufacturing and production company to be based in Kedah has just become available. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit within the HR function. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a HR Professional who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plan, the HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success in the organization. You will also take lead in assisting and supporting all HR-related activities and functions within the organization.
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for HR management and development
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff, and control departmental expenditure within agreed budget
- Consult with and advises Management as well as supervision to coordinate the various phases of the policies, practices and resolutions
- Take charge in the formulation and implementation of policies or rules and regulations
- Develop and maintain healthy relation with Government, and Non-Government Organizations for better and fast functioning of organization
- Appointed as ISO/OSHA/ internal auditor for verification and compliance activities of Management System
- Develops and studies the administration of the compensation plan, recruitment and selection, safety, training, employee performance rating and orientation programs
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative and possess a keen understanding of the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with specialization in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of Human Resources experience with at least 3 years of managerial position
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities and to respond to tight deadlines
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, from different cultural backgrounds
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This multinational manufacturing and production firm is well-recognized in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment within all the branches.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me at +604- 609 0502 to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125