Salary MYR84000 - MYR108000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Delwyn Lee
Date posted 06 October 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes for their operations and expansion in the region, this multinational retail organisation is recruiting a HR Manager to be based in their Malaysian HQ in Petaling Jaya.
About the HR Manager role:
Reporting to their European Managing Director, you will lead on all HR matters for their operations in Malaysia with a headcount of less than 100 staff.
- manage day to day HR matters including employee relations, performance and attend to general staff enquiries
- execute C&B administration and payroll (which is outsourced)
- manage annual performance management, salary revies and bonus recommendation and reports
- coordinate training and development programs in line with their global development program and local staffing needs and plans
- participate in regional HR projects and initiatives
To succeed in this role, you must be able to lead independently and work co-operatively with local and foreign staff
- at least 3 years of HR management experiences
- a bachelor's degree qualification or equivalent
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This company is much more than retail services and is anything but traditional. They have the people to and enthusiasm to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and enthusiastic HR Manager and want to lead the HR operations of an exicting retail company then this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125