Junior HR Business Partner
Salary MYR60000 - MYR66000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Delwyn Lee
Date posted 04 October 2016
This world famous FMCG is looking for a Junior HR Business Partner to support one of their operations in Petaling Jaya.
About the Junior HR Business Partner role:
In this business support role you will be responsible to partner with the business in a HR capacity and support all employee relations and performance related programs for the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- support in the execution of performance management programs to manage staff development and performance
- assist hiring managers in their manpower planning and recruitment needs
- manage day to day employee relation matters with the business and core HR team
- assist in other ad hoc HR and admin matters for the organization
An assertive people person with leadership qualities will be suitable for this Business Partner role
Key requirements include:
- a Bachelor's Degree qualification
- at least 3 years of progressive HR experiences
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The Junior HR Business Partner will join a leading FMCG brand known for their market leading benefits and staff development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125