Head of HR Business Partner
Salary Very Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Mohammad Nordinie bin Mohammad Zaidi
Date posted 26 September 2016
A rapidly expanding Building and Construction organisation is looking for a talented Head of HR Business Partner in Kuala Lumpur to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a HR Business Partner team and be responsible in developing the human capital function of the business.
About the Head of HR Business Partner Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will be responsible for defining the development of Human Capital strategy.
- responsible for overall spectrum of HR including but not limited to manpower planning, talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, performance management, talent development & succession plan and employee/industrial/government relations
- actively identifies gap, proposes, and implements changes to enhance the performance of the business
- works closely with the line management and employees to improve the culture as well as team capability, productivity and retention
To succeed in the Head of HR Business Partner job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior stakeholders within the business.
- minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- at least 10 years of working experience in Human Resources in large organisation
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- strong stakeholder engagement skills
- demonstrate strong leadership, managerial, mentoring, counselling, communication, analytical and influential skills
This international organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their great achievements, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of HR Business Partner Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125