Assitant Human Resource Manager
Salary MYR96000 - MYR120000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Gurpreet Singh
Date posted 16 September 2016
An exciting Assistant HR Manager role has just me made available at a multi-level marketing organisation well known across the international sphere. Reporting directly to the HR Manager, this role is for a HR professional looking to take on a more leadership centric role.
About the Assistant Human Resource Manager Role:
In this critical role, you will have responsibility for working with the hiring managers and developing the most appropriate strategy to recruit talent. In addition, you will attract, recruit, interview and select candidates for all level of positions for the organisation. The Assistant Manager will disseminate information to other recruitment team members regarding the status of requisitions and business needs. You will also provide industrial and employee relations support by developing and maintaining effective HR related policies and procedures including handling all matters related to disciplinary actions, grievances, staff misconduct, advising Management on the best practices and staff activities and well-being. This role will also lead various projects and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively source candidates through various channels, as deemed appropriate
- Review and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Provide guidance on appropriate interview techniques and questions; oversee scheduling and logistics of interviews when necessary
- Present company and position in a professional manner
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in full life-cycle recruiting
- Manage administrative requirements to fill positions, to include updating applicant tracking system, spreadsheets and completing paperwork as needed
- Develop Strategic Resourcing Plans and resources for areas of high recruitment as well as for critical organisational priorities
- Ensure sourcing and marketing strategies strengthen employment brand internally and externally
- Identify and communicate conversion rates/best sourcing methods
- Provide appropriate business reports and trends analysis on a regular basis
- Support local/regional hiring needs and recruiting activities to provide the business a strong qualified candidate pipeline
- Coordinates all recruitment advertisements design and placement in the Social Media Networks, the general media and other channels
- Coordinates participation at career fairs and University career talks
- Ensures that Job Descriptions are prepared for every position and forwarded to new employees
- Enhance and strengthen a positive industrial relations philosophy/framework
- Provide fact-finding and investigation services and alternative guidance on dispute resolution
- Ensure effective and stringent execution in managing poor performance staff
- Provide guidance and serves as the primary resource to ensure compliance with all applicable HR policies, employment laws, statutes, and regulations
- Maintain organisation culture, image and core values by establishing sound employee engagement program which shall include organising of staff events and activities, sports and recreations, campaigns and awards
- Ensure achievement of internal customer satisfaction by providing excellent customer services such as providing timely and appropriate support, guidance, coaching, counselling to staff
To succeed in this Assistant Human Resource Manager Role, you will need the ability to multitask and work effectively in teams and manage complexity.
- Familiarity and expertise in the Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act
- A good understanding of the latest HR practices in areas such as Talent Management and Leadership Development, Competency Development and Performance Management
- Well versed in Hay Job Evaluation Analysis
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/Business Studies or related field
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in the Human Resource function with good knowledge and hands-on experience in the local employment practices
This international organisation needs no introduction and is a leader in its field. Accumulating over one billion dollars in revenue last year, this company has experience consistent growth for the greatest part of its lifetime.
If you are a driven, passionate and focused individual, this opportunity is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125