HR and Administration Manager
Salary MYR72000 - MYR84000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Delwyn Lee
Date posted 14 September 2016
An outstanding retail organisation based in Hong Kong is looking for a capable HR and Administration Manager to manage its operations in Malaysia. This person will be based in the Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur office.
About the HR and Administration Manager role:
In this role, you will manage and develop the HR operations for a staffing size of 50 in Malaysia with the support of an Administration Executive. You will report to the General Manager and Regional HR Director based in Hong Kong.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support all areas of HR functions including recruitment, employee relations, training and development and compensation and benefits
- Provide HR advisory services to the staff, management team on HR and personal development enquiries
- Liaise with with vendors and suppliers, local authorities and industry partners etc on office related matters
- line manage 2 staff
- Administration management including office facilities, security, procurement etc.
A HR professional who is capable of multitasking and managing general office matters simultaneously will be ideal for this rewarding role.
Key requirements include:
- at least 6 years of related experience
- a Diploma or Bachelor's degree qualification
- excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese as the incumbent will be working with HR Partners from Hong Kong and China frequently
The successful HR and Administration Manager will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125