Human Resource Business Partner
Salary MYR9000 - MYR12000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Gurpreet Singh
Date posted 05 September 2016
An exciting Human Resource Business Partner role has just been made available at one of the global multinationals in Kulala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this role is for a HR professional who is engaging and looking to advance in their career.
About the Human Resources Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role, you will be part of the functional leadership team, providing HR expertise to support business objectives. The role will develop the HR strategy for the business and together with HR colleagues and at regional level, define HR action plans and support the implementation.
- Provide HR expertise, advice and coaching to the leadership team on all HR related matters in compliance with HR policies and guidelines
- Own the business outcome together with the leadership team
- Use HR data analytics and provide advice to the business leaders to enable fact-based decision-making on people issues
- Partner with leadership team to resolve people issues and challenges ie talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, employee engagement, employee development, remuneration and industrial relations
- Lead the workforce planning in consultation with the leadership team
- Ensure roll-out of HR programs in alignment with the intent of HR SolutionTeams and Regional HR teams
- Work closely with and provide constant feedback to HR Solution Teams on support requirements of the business units
- Support organisational changes and contribute to definition of organization set-up to achieve business objectives
- Foster talent management for key employees and cross-functional talent exchange
- Ensure effective succession planning for key positions
- Manage and support functional-specific people-related projects in alignment with leadership team
To succeed in this Human Resources Business Partner role, you will need the ability to work effectively both individually and within the greater HR team.
- Tertiary qualifications/ Bachelor Degree in business/HR field
- Desired: Advanced qualifications/post tertiary qualifications in business/HR related field
- 5-8 years relevant experience as an HR Manager, with solid background in Industrial and Employee Relations
- At least 3 years working in HR shared services or outsourcing industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of HR processes, practices, issues, trends and associated technical matters
- Knowledge of how HR strategy integrates with business objectives
- Strong leadership and effective problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus and the ability to lead a team to success
This global manufacturer is well known within its industry and needs no mention. Its progressive culture and the flexibility it grants its employees, along with its focus on work life balance makes this company an attractive proposition for profesionally.
If you are driven, comited, and determined individual, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125