SVP, Group Human Resources
Salary MYR240000 - MYR360000 per annum + Very Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Mohammad Nordinie bin Mohammad Zaidi
Date posted 02 September 2016
One of the leading Financial Services organisation is seeking a high-calibre SVP, Group Human Resources to support their large and complex business unit in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Group Chief HR Officer, this is a role for a strong HR Business Partner who is well versed in Financial Services industry.
About the SVP, Group Human Resources Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining and advising the human capital strategy to the business growth.
- deliver and advise business stakeholders on overall HR matters not limited to the following areas; Talent Acquisition, Rewards, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Employee Relations, and Employee Engagement
- provide Talent Management thought leadership and lead in the implementation for business unit led initiatives as well as enterprise talent and project work (talent reviews, succession planning, leadership development, performance management)
- provide advice, counsel and information and serve as a resource for facilitating, planning, and implementing small and/or large scale change initiatives
- keep abreast with latest HR best practices trends and with latest development in HR industry
To succeed in the SVP, Group Human Resources job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business leaders, across borders and internal matrix.
- minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- at least 12-15 years of working experience in HR with strong exposure managing a team
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- strong stakeholders engagement skills and good business acumen mindset
- financial Services industry experience will be an added advantage
This organisation have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this SVP, Group Human Resources job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125