HR Officer - Payroll
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Officer - Payroll job has just become available in Kuala Lumpur at one of a global leaders in the professional services industry. This company is searching for a capable and driven talent to join the team.
About the HR Officer - Payroll Role:
Reporting to the Country HR Manager, you will manage and administer the company’s compensation and benefits, HR system maintenance, payroll and all other payroll related duties timely and with precision, pace and passion.
- Monthly payroll, variable bonus and annual increment processing
- Ensure legislative requirements compliance in payroll processing
- Verification of OT, allowances and entitlements for payroll
- Coordinate with banks on month-end salary e-submission
- Ensure on-time reporting of annual statutory requirement
- Prepare annual return E Form and distribution of EA Form
- Prepare and make payment to statutory bodies
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing of payroll records, personal files and other HR related documents
To succeed in this HR Officer - Payroll role within this established organisation, you will need to be able to work proactively and have a drive to continuously ensure that the company is well taken care of.
- Diploma or degree in Human Resource or related field
- Minimum of two years' working experience in a similar role (payroll)
- Strong interaction, communication and analytical skills and resourceful in problem solving
- Enjoy working with diverse stakeholder groups and is results orientate
This organisation is a global leader in professional services industry. They are committed to perform beyond their customers’ expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless consultancy focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Officer - Payroll job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +60 3 2380 8776 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1512850.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C