Manager, Group Total Rewards
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref VHTJ6D-0E2C1610
Date posted 26 May 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Manager, Group Total Rewards job has opened up at a company that provides an array of solutions in the realm of technology-enabled ecosystems for protection and insurance products. This role focuses on operational efficiency of managing group level Rewards initiatives, spanning across day-to-day C&B work, annual pay review, job grading, market data management, equity admin, and managing external vendors on related rewards programmes.
About the Manager, Group Total Rewards Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of total rewards CoE solutions including specialised service delivery.
- Serve as the main point of contact for HR and business leaders in the assigned client group of approximately 200 employees regarding daily C&B matters
- Take charge of various cyclical C&B processes for the assigned client group, such as the annual pay review cycle
- Take responsibility for one or more specialised areas in rewards globally, such as job grading, market data management, equity administration platform, or international mobility. The specific area(s) will be determined in consultation with the successful candidate
- Lead the development of global policies for total rewards in collaboration with relevant subject matter experts (SMEs) and external vendors
- Take ownership of global reward capability building, working with the wider Total Rewards team to develop materials and deliver sessions
- Provide support to the Group Rewards Director and collaborate with the broader Total Rewards team on other important initiatives as required
To succeed in this Manager, Group Total Rewards role, you will need to have a strong track record on operational efficiency in managing total rewards and C&B affairs and have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with division stakeholders across departments.
- Knowledge and experience in managing compensation structure, modelling and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- At least five years' relevant experience as a C&B practitioner
- Prior working experience using HRIS platforms (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Workday)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and experience working with large data sets
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills, with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to distil complex data into concise and action-oriented insights
This company provides an array of solutions in the realms of technology-enabled ecosystem for protection and insurance products. The culture is fast-paced and demanding given the booming industry. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Grab this opportunity and ramp up your career progression with this Manager, Group Total Rewards role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7044
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR192,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 May 2023A Learning & Talent Manager job has become available, responsible for executing robust processes and frameworks to support the full talent life cycle and ensuring that there is the right mix of talented people, at the right time and in the right place to support business performance and success.
Salary: MYR132,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 May 2023An attractive HR Manager (Retail) job has just become available at a global retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 May 2023A Head of Talent Management job has become available at a financial services company.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2023A Senior HR Business Partner job has just become available at one of Malaysia's top retailers based in Kuala Lumpur.