C&B Senior Specialist
Salary MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1901020/001
Date posted 26 February 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2023-02-26 2023-04-27 human-resources-and-personnel Cyberjaya MY MYR 240000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A market-leading technology company is recruiting for a regional C&B Senior Specialist role. This company leads the development of technology and innovation as a service supplier, distributor, and solutions provider.
About the C&B Senior Specialist Role:
In this portfolio, you will be responsible for developing and leading the implementation of regional C&B programmes based on the Global Total Rewards framework that recognises individual and team achievements, promote corporate values, and enhances performance that leads to exponential business growth. This role focuses on strategic business partnership with assigned regional functions in APAC.
- Lead, develop and implement pay structure, total rewards and mobility strategies, policies, and programmes for APAC region in alignment with global Total Rewards, business strategy, employee value propositions, external stakeholders, legal compliance, and local market competitiveness
- Project and plan the execution of Total Rewards projects, in partnership with internal functions, change management process, and communications phases
- Lead the regional planning and execution of annual performance management, compensation (bonus and increment) cycle and remuneration review by global timeline
- Liaise and implement the new HRIS in APAC in collaboration with global HR IT team and local country HR
- Partner closely with assigned regional functions to align people strategy with business strategy
- Envision, develop, and execute functional HR initiatives in the region, that support their growth, performance and future objectives in line with HQ functional directions
To succeed in this C&B Senior Specialist role, you will need to bring strategic regional knowledge and expertise in the core functions of total rewards with the ability to engage with stakeholders across the region.
- Ideally to have a minimum of 15 years' relevant HR experience in a global MNC environment, working at both strategic levels in global and regional directions
- Core focus in C&B, covering some countries within APAC and hands-on execution of job grading and pay structure process.
- Prior experience working with Workday and implementing incentive scheme program is a plus
- Experienced in a regional role that provides leading, coaching and Total Rewards consultation to geographically dispersed team members
- Ability to drive through HR process in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and matrix environment
- Integrity and strong work ethics, with ability to handle sensitive confidential information appropriately
This company is market leading in the technology industry with strong core values that focuses on green effort and sustainability.
If you have the ability to drive through HR process in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and matrix environment, this C&B Senior Specialist role is for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Aziq Kamarudzaman to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7044
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 March 2023This financial services company has established their presence in their market for more than 15 years. With a core focus in investment business and diversifying their client portfolio in fund management, they are rolling out key HR initiatives aligned to the business expansion within the next three years and are recruiting for a VP, Organisational Development job.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 March 2023This financial services company is going through a process improvement phase and this VP of Rewards, Performance and HR Operations job is vital to be part of the transformation journey in making sure the sustenance and optimisation of HR operations as well coverage in performance management and total rewards.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023A HR Director (F&B) job has become available at a vibrant, young and rapidly growing organisation in the F&B space.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 March 2023An industry-leading consulting firm is hiring for a Manager, Workforce Transformation to be part of the team focusing on Workforce of the future - Strategic workforce planning, workforce practices and future of work readiness assessments.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR204,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 March 2023An Organisation Design Special Projects job has become available at an industry leader in the banking scene with local presence and employee size of more than 4000. They have just kick-started an exciting journey of HR transformation which includes core function in OD.