Salary MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1894480/001
Date posted 18 January 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2023-01-27 2023-03-19 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 84000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A C&B Specialist job has become available at a giant MNC with market presence in over 30 countries with core focus within investment of an array of businesses spanning across lifestyle, tech, travel, education and entrepreneurship.
About the C&B Specialist Role:
This is an individual contributor role with main core to focus on revamping the local total rewards programme which will then be cascaded to be rolled out to global level as well. Within this role, you will reassess the current C&B programmes, while benchmarking it against current market best practices to ensure competitiveness.
- Support on the reassessing of total rewards programme - work place initiatives, employee health entitlements, wellness programmes, rewards and recognition, in order to drive towards an innovative and high-performing culture
- Be the go-to contact person for all base pay reviews and rewards actions in ensuring consistent action in live with reward protocols and delegation of authority
- Assess the overall employee life cycle pertaining to promotion, annual pay review, recognition programmes, LTIP
- Simplify and standardise the C&B policy within the overall business
- Improve on the C&B policy and initiatives
- Conduct an assurance check to comply with policies and local regulatory requirements
To succeed in this C&B Specialist role, you will need to have great prioritisation skills, strong engagement level and the ability to think on your feet.
- At least five years of work experience - specialising in the C&B function
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, and ability to display data via visualisation presentations
- Conversant in job evaluation methodology, performance management framework, and performing salary benchmarking
- Able to work with high attention to detail and strong level of accuracy
- Able to adapt to work in a fast-paced environment
This company is leading the market within the investment conglomorate space. With a strong regional presence, this company is its class leader with key focus on development of their people. The culture is fast paced and demanding given the booming industry, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Grab this opportunity and ramp up your career progression with this C&B Specialist role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 December 2022An attractive HR and Admin Manager (Retail) job within the retail industry based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 December 2022An Office Manager job has become available at a private equity firm with a diverse span of businesses with focus on regional capital investments and providing entrepreneurs with world-class business opportunities.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 January 2023An HR Manager job has become available at a well-known construction company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: transport allowanceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 January 2023An HR Manager (Talent Development) job has become available at a popular retail company.