Manager, Regional Total Rewards (Penang)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Aaron Low
Job Ref 1870110/001
Date posted 03 November 2022penang human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-11-03 2023-01-02 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Manager, Regional Total Rewards (Penang) job has just become available at one of the global medical device manufacturing firms, based in Penang.
About the Manager, Regional Total Rewards (Penang) Role:
In this role, you will enhance Asia Pacific countries' understanding of the performance management and total rewards framework and policies. You act as a change agent in driving the implementation of new performance and total rewards initiatives, and guide stakeholders in Asia Pacific through significant change management.
- Consult and review Asia Pacific's compensation and benefit programmes and activities to meet the organisation’s objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness. Programmes may include: job evaluation/classification; short-term, long-term and sales incentive plans; share/stock ownership plans; employee benefits (e.g. health, insurance, motor vehicles, perquisites); expatriate and executive compensation; workers compensation; salary packaging; retirement, pension and superannuation plans
- Partner with HR Managers in Asia Pacific to develop and implement local compensation and benefits strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the organisation’s overall total rewards strategy
- Ensure countries regularly assess the effectiveness and competitiveness of their existing compensation and benefits strategy
- Lead the compensation planning process with HR leaders in Asia Pacific to ensure job matching, grade levelling, market pricing and salary budgeting are consistent with the organisation’s total rewards strategy
- Lead the performance management process across Asia-Pacific region. Partner with the country HR to develop a high-performance culture by providing measurable performance indicators and improvement plans
- Undertake other performance and total rewards projects and initiatives as deemed necessary, including workforce mobility and executive compensation
To succeed in this Manager, Regional Total Rewards (Penang) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operative with senior business partners, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a C&B specialist, covering C&B strategy, philosophy, principle, design, and programme management
- Strong data analytics and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence mid to senior-level business stakeholders with the use of data
- Partner with local HR teams in Asia Pacific to build a strong network for local C&B market intelligence and benchmarking
- Additional experience in other areas of HR is an advantage
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with an existing right to employment in Malaysia
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate motto of helping people thrive by applying right mindsets and culture, the company is focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, independent and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Manager, Regional Total Rewards (Penang) job.
Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 03-2303 7070 to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR130,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KedahDate posted: 28 September 2022An exciting Human Resource Manager job has just become available at an established pharmaceuticals manufacturing and production firm located in Sungai Petani, Kedah. This firm strives to implement new ideas and technologies to meet unmet needs to provide valued medicines.