Senior Manager, Total Rewards
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1856640/001
Date posted 16 October 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-10-16 2022-12-15 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Manager, Total Rewards job has become available at a reputable regional bank. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing rewards strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes the cyclical annual salary review, market benchmarking, job grading improvement, driving bonus and increment cycle, revamp, and adjustments of benefits programmes.
About the Senior Manager, Total Rewards Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for engaging the managers and stakeholders in determining the best-in-class practices of compensation rewards and benefits programme. Leading a team of four, you will drive the strategical direction of the division alongside the Director and ensure operational efficiency of the team.
- Contribute to the development of the total rewards strategy across all businesses and functions, in collaboration with others, assuring internal equity and external competitiveness
- Work on compensation strategy and directing the design, implementation and communication of all management and executive compensation plans/policies for all compensation programmes
- Lead the health and welfare benefit strategy and directing the design, implementation, communication and cost control of health and welfare benefit programmes
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction while ensuring the regional deployment of the company's compensation programmes including annual salary planning/merit increases process, salary structures, variable pay and other incentive programmes to ensure alignment with company's goals, initiatives, and budget
- Work in partnership with external vendors and consultants in both compensation and benefit arenas to ensure the company is positioned competitively and stays current on trends/changes in both the utility industry and general industry
- Develop and execute a comprehensive communication strategy for compensation and benefit programmes and identify opportunities to better enable the company to improve employee engagement, facilitate proactive and effective messaging and cadence as well as support the company's growth and strategic plan
To succeed in this Senior Manager, Total Rewards role, you will need to have strong people management, analytical and insightful on market best practices within the specialisation with an ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of compensation and benefit programmes with a minimum of eight years of experience
- Financial ability to identify and implement cost-effective programmes
- Computer literate and meticulous
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with all levels with strong collaboration skills
This organisation believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter you stand.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Total Rewards job.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 October 2022A Director, Industrial Relations & HR Governance job has become available at a financial services company that is industry leading in its local market inception in providing best in class financial products to both consumers and corporations. In this role, you will play a pivotal part covering IR, ER, HR governance and policy.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 October 2022A Special Projects & Payroll Manager job has become available at a regulatory body in the financial services sector. This role is a two-year fixed-term contract focusing on delivering payroll management and to be part of their new system rollout entering 2023.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR204,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 October 2022A renowned regional financial services business is seeking a People Capability & Learning Content Lead in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will onboard their journey in managing country-wide affairs on learning journey, as well as the governance of related L&D policies.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 October 2022A global workforce enabler based in Australia is seeking a General Manager - Operations to oversee the operations team based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to regional stakeholders, this job is for candidates with experience in managing people and bringing transformation to the team.