Regional Rewards Specialist
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1846980/001
Date posted 06 September 2022petaling-jaya human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-09-06 2022-11-05 human-resources-and-personnel Petaling Jaya MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Regional Rewards Specialist job has become available, to propose and develop total rewards processes, policies and programmes and ensure consistent delivery of solutions globally and regionally. You will continuously create potential improvements and recommendations to better improve HR solutions for total rewards.
About the Regional Rewards Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of total rewards CoE solutions including specialised service delivery.
- Calculate incentives scheme, conduct job evaluations, update benefits programmes, understand focused countries/regional group on compensation and benefits policies and market practices
- Work in global/regional teams to create and deliver consistent and standardised processes and programmes with customisation for regions and markets
- Execute independently and timely tasks within total rewards processes and manage specialist reward services and processes
- Manage and complete requests to provide high-quality service to employees and colleagues for total rewards services
- Support on total rewards related queries, such as compensation processes and benefits
- Align total rewards processes and programmes to regional and local business priorities, culture and organisational values, obtain input from multiple resources, rapidly create potential improvements and recommendations, iteratively test and refine regional and local HR solutions
- Propose, develop and improve CoE processes, policies and framework based on insights analysis, market best practices and inputs from stakeholders
To succeed in this Regional Rewards Specialist role, you will need to have great strategic vision for total rewards and C&B affairs and have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with division stakeholders across departments.
- Over 10 years total rewards programme design and implementation experience (one of or all of the compensation, benefits, global mobility components of speciality) in MNC operations regionally or globally. FMCG industry is a plus but not a must
- Business driver and cultural driven programme ownership
- Collaboration and relationship development with various stakeholders
- Tools and technologies knowledge (SAP; Employee Central)
- Leverage data and insights with digital mind-set to propose recommendation and improvements
This company produces top quality consumer goods and is globally known. The culture is fast paced and demanding given the booming industry, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Grab this opportunity and ramp up your career progression with this Regional Rewards Specialist role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C