Manager Compensation & Benefits (SME)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vinosha Jothiraja
Job Ref 1799530/001
Date posted 08 May 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-05-13 2022-07-07 oil-and-gas Klang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Manager Compensation & Benefits (SME) job has just become available at a well-known organisation in the oil and gas industry.
About the Manager Compensation & Benefits (SME) Role:
In this business critical role, you will lead and integrate the C&B programme, solutions, and services for the Malaysia business aligned with the broader human capital C&B strategies, policies, and processes, and also comply with local government regulations.
- Coordinate with C&B in corporate to determine the relative worth of jobs based on job description, and assign a suitable job grade for every position to establish internal equity
- Research on industry trends and analyse solutions. Make recommendations based on analysis and research on current trends
- Prepare and manage salary administration processes (annual and promotion increase, salary proposal) and rewards (bonus) to ensure internal equity, proper position to market standard and in line with corporate guide/direction
- Develop remuneration strategy and ensure that the compensation practices are in line with company policy, government regulations and market practices
- Manage and monitor employee benefit programmes (loan, allowances, insurances, medical benefits, prerequisites benefit, etc.)
- Support compensation planning process including answering queries, analysing data, compiling reports, etc.
- Manage and perform payroll management services of all employees (including payroll input and processing) and coordinate with finance for payment to meet monthly payroll schedules
To succeed in this Manager Compensation & Benefits (SME) role, you must have good analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to work in a digitally savvy environment.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in compensation and benefits in a strategic capacity
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Adaptable, creative with the ability to work independently
The successful Manager Compensation and Benefits (SME) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in a strategic location.
If you are a focused, diligent, results oriented candidate with a can-do attitude, this Manager Compensation & Benefits (SME) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 June 2022A Senior Manager, Talent Management job has become available at a fast-growing retail organisation.. This position is crucial for the overall talent management and development initiatives and activities of the company including designing appropriate learning interventions, implementing initiatives, and development strategies to build and manage talent pipeline.
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 May 2022A Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition job has become available at a renowned insurance shared services centre in Cyberjaya.
Salary: MYR192,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 June 2022A leadership vacancy for VP Human Resources has just become available at a globally established financial institution. In this job, you will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 June 2022This Senior Vice President of Human Resource (Fixed-term Contract) job has opened up at a well-established and integrated banking group offering the full spectrum banking and financial products through their business banking, Islamic banking, consumer banking, and investment banking. They have a market presence of close to six decades.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 June 2022A VP - Talent, Change, and Project Management job has opened up at a well-established and integrated banking group offering the full spectrum banking and financial products through their business banking, Islamic banking, consumer banking, and investment banking. They have a market presence of close to six decades.