Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 72000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Performance Specialist job has become available in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Performance Specialist Role:
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of performance management and rewards in Malaysia.
- Champion the development and implementation of company wide Performance and Talent management system by leveraging on Workday modules
- Proactively lead activities around performance/talent planning and evaluation advice, including performance management mediation and trend analysis
- Propose and review approach, guidelines, and tools periodically to support managers throughout the Performance and Talent Management cycles
- Advise managers on Performance and Talent Management processes, including planning, monitoring, developing, and rewarding performance/potential via internal rating methodology
- Provides assistance to managers in development of Performance Improvement Plans and work in partnership with Industrial Relations whenever required
- Strengthen key message by conducting workshop on critical topics, e.g. Performance Improvement Plan and key Performance/Talent Management activities, e.g. Calibration, to ensure awareness and effectiveness among Managers
- Collaborate with Workday Team in testing and rectifying issues before rolling out key performance/talent activities via Workday
In order to succeed in this role as a Performance Specialist, you must have experience in performance management and rewards.
- Minimum of a tertiary education background in Human Resources, Business or related discipline
- Total Relevant Experience: 7 - 10 years
- At least three to five years’ experience in performance management
- Practical experience in designing programmes and training material is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organisation
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you’re confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focus HR professional specialising in rewards and performance and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Performance Specialist job is for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for discussion.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C