Head of Compensation and Benefits
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 financial-services Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 360000 420000 420000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the giants in the financial services industry is looking for a Head of Compensation and Benefits to create an enterprise wide salary and benefits programme.
About the Head of Compensation and Benefits Role:
In this role, you will be in charge of driving strategy and rolling out policies in a highly complex environment.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, and communication of the total rewards programmes including salary structure adjustments, merit and incentive pay, equity programmes, health, welfare and wellness
- Partner with HR SVPs to build a competitive and practical strategy for rewards being mindful of having a consistent approach while incorporating regional needs
- Lead efforts to create salary structure across all job families via broad-banding to ensure there is both consistency and flexibility
- Ensure the organisation is following a “best in class” approach to compensation and is relevant in the markets in which they operate given our size and trajectory
- Drive the standardisation of total rewards and manage the regional rewards governance to ensure equity and compliance across the region.
- Design and implement share service model for operational Total Rewards activities
To succeed in this Head of Compensation and Benefits role, you must have holistic experience working in a highly complex, matrix environment, overseeing various subsidiaries and large headcounts.
- A minimum of 15 years' experience with progressive experience leading total rewards, and/or compensation and benefits function for a reputable multinational company
- Experience in developing and implementing compensation and executive incentive programs globally
- Ability and passion in building versus maintaining
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface comfortably at all levels both internally and externally (encompasses verbal, written, listening)
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive leader with a can-do attitude, this Head of Compensation and Benefits job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C