Senior Payroll Executive
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-05 property-and-housing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Payroll Executive role has just become available in Kuala Lumpur at one of a global leaders in the property industry. This company is searching for a capable and driven talent to join the team.
About the Senior Payroll Executive Role:
Reporting to the Head of HR, you responsible for end-to-end payroll processing and master data maintenance activities including all the payroll relevant data in HR systems.
• Coordinate with other departments and/or HRBPs for all the work/life events for the employees
• Prepare final Settlement and related activities
• Work on organisation data including but not limited to reporting structure, department changes and position changes
• Generate leave data and update other time data in the time management system
• Maintain time data activities in the time management system and relevant reporting
• Coordination overtime with departments and the respective validations
• Liaise with statutory boards and other organisations of time and payroll relevance
• Maintain data of employee re-imbursement and other HR systems
• Prepare and send the reports periodically and on ad hoc basis
• Other activities relevant to time and payroll
To succeed in this Senior Payroll Executive role, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative and possess a keen understanding of the full spectrum of payroll function.
• Candidate must possess a diploma or degree in Human Resource or related field
• Minimum two years' working experience in a similar role (payroll)
• Strong interaction, communication and analytical skills and resourceful in problem solving
• Enjoy working with diverse stakeholder groups and is results orientate
This organisation is a global leader in property and housing industry. They are committed to perform beyond their customers’ expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Payroll Executive job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +60 3 2380 8776 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1491640.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C